This notice explains what information we collect, when we collect it and how we use this. During the course of our activities, we will process personal data (which may be held on paper, electronically, or otherwise) about you and we recognise the need to treat it in an appropriate and lawful manner. The purpose of this notice is to make you aware of how we will handle your information.
Who are we?
360 Property Group (trading as), and it’s Limited Company’s (“we” or “us”) take the issue of security and data protection very seriously and strictly adhere to guidelines published in the General Data Protection Regulation (EU) 2016/679 which is applicable from the 25th May 2018, together with any domestic laws subsequently enacted.
We are notified as a Data Controller with the Office of the Information Commissioner under registration number ZA253889 and we are the data controller of any personal data that you provide to us.
Our Data Protection Officer is Steve Curtis (contact: 020 7112 5549).
Any questions relating to this notice and our privacy practices should be sent to info@360intGroup.com
How we collect information from you and what information I collect
We collect information about you:
● From your application for accommodation
● From your use of the NLA Forms downloaded and completed from the NLA website (including but not limited to creating tenancy agreements, guarantor agreements, or notice).
We collect the following information about you:
● Tenant name, e-mail address, telephone number Date of Birth, address (including any previous addresses), marital status, National Insurance Number, nationality, next of kin, name of university or college where you are studying (if applicable), the name of friends that you are staying with (if applicable);
● Guarantor name, e-mail address, telephone number, Date of Birth, address (including any previous addresses), marital status, National Insurance Number, nationality, next of kin (if applicable);
● Property address; term, rent, deposit, utility and service responsibilities;
● The employment status of tenants and/or guarantors, address, contact details (including email, phone and fax numbers) of the employer/accountant, payroll numbers, length of employment, salary information (including any regular overtime or commission), and any other income received;
● Bank account details of the tenant, including account number and sort code, and any hire purchase/loan agreements/credit cards or store cards that you have; and
● Any welfare benefits that you may be eligible for, or are currently on.
● Any other information stated on your Tenancy Application form, including documents you send us.
Why we need this information about you and how it will be used
We need your information and will use your information:
● to undertake and perform our obligations and duties to you in accordance with the terms of our contract with you;
● to enable us to supply you with the services and information which you have requested;
● to help you to manage your tenancy;
● to carry out due diligence on any prospective tenant, including whether there is any money judgements against them, or any history of bankruptcy or insolvency;
● to analyse the information, we collect so that we can administer, support and improve and develop our business and the services we offer;
● to contact you in order to send you details of any changes to our or supplies which may affect you; and
● for all other purposes consistent with the proper performance of our operations and business.
Sharing of Your Information
The information you provide to us will be treated by us as confidential /[and will be processed only by any of third party, acting on my behalf, within the UK/EEA]* We may disclose your information to other third parties who act for us for the purposes set out in this notice or for purposes approved by you, including the following:
● If we enter into a joint venture with or merged with a business entity, your information may be disclosed to our new business partners or owners;
● To carry out due diligence on you as a prospective tenant/ guarantor, including but not limited to the carrying out of affordability checks, due diligence checks and the obtaining of references from relevant parties, whose data you have provided;
● If you request so, your information shall be disclosed in order to determine if there are any money judgements against you, as the prospective tenant/guarantor, or to determine if they have a history of bankruptcy or insolvency;
● If you are unable to make payments under your tenancy, your information may be disclosed to any relevant party assisting in the recovery of this debt or the tracing of you as a tenant; and
● In the creation, renewal or termination of the tenancy, your information will be disclosed to the relevant local authority, tenancy deposit scheme administrator, service/utility provider, freeholder, factor, facilities manager, credit agency (such as CreditLadder) or any other relevant person or organisation in connection with this.
Unless required to do so by law, I/we will not otherwise share, sell or distribute any of the information you provide to us without your consent.
Transfers outside the UK and Europe
Your information will only be stored within the UK and EEA
Where information is transferred outside the UK or EEA, we ensure that there are adequate safeguards in place to protect your information in accordance with this notice.
When you give us information we take steps to make sure that your personal information is kept secure and safe.
How long we will keep your information
We review our data retention periods regularly and will only hold your personal data for as
long as is necessary for the relevant activity, or as required by law (we may be legally
required to hold some types of information), or as set out in any relevant contract I have
Our full retention schedule is available upon request.
You have the right at any time to:
● ask for a copy of the information about you held by us in our records;
● require us to correct any inaccuracies in your information;
● make a request to us to delete what personal data of yours we hold; and
● object to receiving any marketing communications from us.
If you would like to exercise any of your rights above please contact us at info@360intGroup.com
Should you wish to complain about the use of your information, we would ask that you contact us to resolve this matter in the first instance. You also have the right to complain to the Information Commissioner’s Office in relation to our use of your information. The Information Commissioner’s contact details are noted below:
Information Commissioner's Office, Wycliffe House, Water Lane, Wilmslow, Cheshire, SK9 5AF. Telephone: 0303 123 1113. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
The accuracy of your information is important to us - please help us keep my/ our records updated by informing us of any changes to your email address and other contact details.
Updated 12 November 2018